Congratulations to all the teams and individual members that competed in Minneapolis on July 7th, 2014. We had a beautiful day with a fun, safe and successful competition. The complete results are published in the 2014 edition of THE WHEEL along with general membership meeting minutes and photos.
Click here to download / view 2014 THE WHEEL.
Once again a special thank you to Noble Ed Reiners and to 2nd VP Mike McLaughlin, his Lady Amy and sons Matthew and Thomas for their diligent and tireless efforts in securing and setting up our field, hospitality room and other accommodations.
SAVE THE DATES
IASMC 2015 Midwinter Meeting
March 20-22, 2015
San Antonio, TX
IASMC 2015 Annual Meeting, Competitions and Banquet
George R Brown Convention Center
July 5-7, 2015
Fliers and Details to be Posted As Available
IASMC RULES CHANGES & BYLAW UPDATES FOR 2014
1. Change to requirements re line candidates attendance at
MidWinter Meetings - PASSED
2. Change to one vote per Unit vs Temple - DID NOT PASS
3. Allow web posting as valid communication vehicle - PASSED
4. Update Class 5 definition to make/model/color for "matched" units (years may vary along with minor standard equipment) - PASSED
5. Hi Point Trophy to Include Obstacle Course Scoring Beginning in 2014
PASSED - 80% Drill / 20% Obstacle Weighting
6. Change Membership Requirement to allow any Noble in Good Standing at Temple to join IASMC. This supports our move to allow Individual Participation in Obstacle and Slow Race and the new Show Class categories. Drill Teams still require minimum of 4 members. - PASSED
7. Add "Show Class" vehicles category for participation and trophy awards - PASSED